1. All users must provide accurate contact information including name, shipping address, telephone number and e-mail address upon signing up. Providing invalid or falsified information may, at our sole discretion, result in an account being placed on hold. No P.O. Boxes are allowed.
2. Only one account is allowed per household, per person, per e-mail address and per IP address. You must be 16 or older to participate in our websites.
3. A user may be put on hold for any suspicious activity such as scamming or fraud whether it’s on our sites, or any other sites.
4. Users may not sign up or sign in from a public area such as a workplace, college campus, or library. A user may also not sign up or sign into our site via a proxy, which includes ISPs such as AOL, Earthlink & Netscape.
5. A user may have a maximum of one account. Any accounts sharing the same IP address are considered duplicate accounts and will be placed on hold.
6. Walking referrals through the process of completing the site is prohibited.
7. Accounts may be suspended or closed at any time for any reason based on the discretion of the ZipNadaZilch Network.
8. Spamming referral links or sending unsolicited personal messages to reach your goal will not be tolerated under any circumstances and will result in a hold.
9. Once registered on ZipNadaZilch, your account with our network is permanent and cannot be deleted.
10. Users must be PayPal verified to receive PayPal payments from ZipNadaZilch.
11. When suspected of suspicious activities a user may be asked to provide a scan of their Driver’s License or other source of ID, in order to verify their information and help us to prevent fraud.
1. ZipNadaZilch does not guarantee that a user will receive credit for any offer. We reserve the right to refuse a user credit for an offer for a variety of reasons, including, but not limited to, lack of appropriate information or fraudulent information.
2. A user may only receive credit for completing an offer once on any site. Do not complete an offer twice as this is considered fraud.
3. Users are responsible for ensuring their browser settings have been set properly in order for the offer to be credited.
4. A user should only complete an offer they are interested in. Completing an offer only to get your free gift is considered fraud.
5. ZipNadaZilch is not responsible for delays in reporting offer completion or failure to receive credit.
6. ZipNadaZilch is not responsible for any unknown or unexpected charges that you receive from one or more of our offers. Read the offers terms and conditions before signing up.
7. Prepaid cards as well as gift cards are strictly forbidden to be used on any offer promoted at ZipNadaZilch – it is considered fraud to do so.
1. Orders are subject to full verification including, but not limited to ensuring credit requirements have been met, correct account information has been provided, and only one account per person, per household, per location has been established.
2. ZipNadaZilch will take measures to ensure that the user receives payments and rewards within a reasonable amount of time. However, ZipNadaZilch can only do so when the advertisers pay.
3. All rewards are sent to the shipping address provided by the user at registration time. It is a user’s responsibility to verify that the shipping address provided is correct. ZipNadaZilch is not responsible for lost mail as a result of a theft or mis-delivery.
4. Users who receive $600 or more in gifts from ZipNadaZilch will be required to submit a completed IRS Form W9 in accordance with federal laws before you can receive your payment or gift.
5. Users who submit their first order into us will be required to submit a scan of their Driver’s License or other source of ID before receiving their prize, in order to verify their information and help us to prevent fraud.
We reserve the right to correct any typographical errors, coding, or site function errors or inaccuracies. In the event of such modifications, changes may be made without notice or disclosure.
You can contact us by:
1. E-mailing us via support [at] zipnadazilch [dot] com
2. Send in a support ticket on any of our websites.
3. AIM Support ‘ZNZ Brad’
In no event will ZipNadaZilch, LLC. be liable for any incidental, consequential, or indirect damages (including, but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, business interruption, loss of programs or information, and the like) arising out of the use of or inability to use this service, or any information, or transactions provided on this service or downloaded from this service, even if ZipNadaZilch, LLC. or its authorized representatives have been advised of the possibility of such damages, or (b) any claim attributable to errors, omissions, or other inaccuracies in this service and/or information downloaded through this service.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless ZipNadaZilch, LLC., its employees, agents, licensors, suppliers and any third party information providers to this Website from and against all losses, expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, resulting from any violation of this Agreement or any activity related to your Internet access account (including negligent or wrongful conduct) by you or any other person accessing this Website using your Internet access account.
If at any time you wish to not participate on this site, simply discontinue use of your account.
ZipNadaZilch reserves the right to change its Terms & Conditions at any time. We also reserve the right to change point values of rewards or offers at any time for any reason. Use of the site after such modifications acknowledges and binds a user to the updated agreement.
Last modified: November 24th, 2010